Your wedding is just around the corner, and it's time to finish up the details. One important item on the list is getting gifts for the groomsmen. Don't know where to even begin with choosing a token of your thanks for standing by you on this happy day? Here is a helpful list of groomsmen gift ideas, so you can check at least one item off of your to-do list!
- Many men like to carry pocket knives because you never know when one will be needed. Giving each groomsman a knife gives them a gift that won't sit on a shelf unused. Selecting a knife with a meaningful symbol, or engraving names on the knives, adds that special personal touch that lets them know that you are thankful for their friendship.
- If your groomsmen are outdoor or hunting enthusiasts, consider some camouflage presents. Camo flasks, toiletry bags, or baseball caps are sure to bring words of appreciation from the male side of your wedding party.
- Cufflinks are a common go-to groomsman gift, but you can also add a twist to the usual style. Cufflinks come in an unending assortment of designs from superheroes to bullets. This will give you a way to incorporate a little bit of your personality into the wedding decor.
- Take each groomsman's favorite sports team into account and assemble a box of team apparel and gifts. You can include a t-shirt, hat, mug, pint glass and a car decal, for example. They will be totally prepared for the next game day!
- A handy set of grilling tools is sure to be a hit. Look for sets with a case and a good variety of useful gadgets to use at their next barbecue. Go the extra mile and personalize the outside of the case.
- Another idea is good quality crystal wine or scotch glass, perhaps paired with a bottle of wine or scotch!
You know best what your friends and relatives would appreciate. The main thing to remember is that groomsmen's gifts don't have to be the carbon-copy, average gifts given at most weddings. Make yours a gift to remember by choosing presents they will never forget.